Way Too Cool 50K Endurance Run presented by Clif Bar welcomes you to the 26th annual running on Saturday, March 7, 2015 at 8 A.M. This race has become the most sought after 50K in the United States for veterans and novices alike. The breathtaking trails, spirited aid stations, amazing views and pure fun, make this an adventure you won't want to miss.
After your run, kick back and relax as you enjoy delicious & hearty fare from local Cool eatery, Cork & Fork. Warm your soul with a cup of homemade soup prepared by ultra runner and chef, Tim Ruffino. Finally, satisfy your sweet tooth with our signature frog cupcake!
A special thanks to all of our sponsors for their continued support and generosity. Thanks to the two hundred volunteers who help make this race weekend possible.
Heartfelt thanks and sincere gratitude to the Western States Endurance Run Foundation, Western States Trail Foundation, Robie Foundation and the California Forest Foundation for their help in clearing and maintaining the trails to afford each of us an opportunity to run and enjoy.
I look forward to seeing you in Cool, CA on Saturday, March 7, 2015!
Enjoy the Journey,
- The lottery for the 2015 race will open Dec 7, 2014 and close December 17, 2014.
- Click here to check out the 2014 results!
- Join our social outlets to catch up on all the great stories from race day! Facebook | Twitter
- Check out these Competitor.com articles about WTC: Race Week | Lessons Learned on the Trail
- Check out the following video coverage from the race: UltraSportsLive.tv clips | Oomba.tv Race Preview | WTC50K Race Video